The following organisations have kindly volunteered to sponsor us by advertising here. Please help us by supporting them.
Your local Aladdins Cave!
Tacy, Mike and the team welcome you to Teign Hardware, a local hardware shop with 10 years trading experience.
We stock everything from angle plates to dish cloths, kettles to garden hoses and if we don't have what you need then we'll do our best to find it for you! We're also happy to help if you have any DIY conundrums so please pop in and say hello.
In addition to providing key cutting, our stock includes:
- Cleaning and polishing products including beeswax and traditional furniture polishes
- Decorating equipment and a selection of paints, varnishes, and wood stains
- Electrical products including plugs, sockets and fittings as well as appliances such as kettles, toasters and irons
- Disposable bbqs, charcoal, kindling, and gas cannisters
- Garden essentials including fertilisers, plant food, weed killer, hoses and fittings, watering cans and a range of vegetable and flower seeds
- A huge range of housewares from mops and buckets to paper recycling sacks, and Teignbridge District Council caddy liners. We also stock dustbins, ironing boards and airers
- Kitchen basics such as oven ware, kitchen tools, chopping boards, scales, and timers
- Ironmongery and hardware
- A range of pest control products from Rentokill and other trusted brands
- Protective gear including dust masks, goggles, and hard hats
- Basic plumbing fittings as well as a selection of bathroom fittings
- Timber stocks including timber mouldings and dowel
- A range of good quality competitively priced tools by Silverline, plus hand tools by Irwin, Stanley and Bahco
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Opening times : 9am-5pm, Monday to Saturday.
34 Brunswick Street
For any queries, contact us on 01626 879999
Website : www.teignhardware.co.uk
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Devon Sea Safari
Come and explore the stunning South Devon coast from our purpose built RIB “Whistler”.
Whistler is an MCA coded commercial passenger vessel kitted out with the latest equipment to comply with the Martine Coastal Agency’s code of practice.
We offer four tours that can be booked online:
- The extended marine wildlife tour Crossing Labrador Bay and Torbay to Berry Head.
- The popular marine wildlife tour to Long Quarry, Babbacombe and Ore Stone.
- A sightseeing tour to Exmouth.
- And a shorter more dynamic RIB experience.
We also offer a range of private charter uses like birthday parties, Hen n Stag do’s and group outings etc.
As Whistler is a fully coded commercial vessel we can also cater for range of commercial operations like film/photography, marine surveys and salvage operations etc.
For prices, information and bookings please visit our website or give our skipper a call 07728 770375
Tours sail from the Fish Quay, Teignmouth and return to the same location.
Follow us on